How to apply
Applications can be made only on the Internet through the page. There, it is also possible to find the necessary information for the enrolment procedures.
Find below the list of documents needed for applying for the selection process. All the documents should be digitized and enclosed in PDF format:
- A certified copy of the Bachelor’s diploma or a declaration of undergraduate course completion, or still a declaration from a future degree holder in a related field stating the course name and the date of completion. Applicants to the doctorate program should add a copy of the Master’s degree diploma or certificate.
- A certified copy of the undergraduate school transcript, with explanation of the evaluation system. Applicants to the doctorate program should also submit a certified copy of the Master’s Level Transcript.
- A copy of the birth or marriage certificate.
- A copy of the ID and CPF (individual taxpayer’s registry).
- A copy of the Certificate of Military Service.
- A copy of the Voter’s Identification Card.
- Summarized CV (for the applicants to the Master’s and Doctorate programs). The file of the summarized CV is specific for the postgraduate program in Entomology.
- Application fee payment voucher. Before paying, the applicant should confirm the updated application fee at UFV. The enquiry should be done through this link http://www.ppg.ufv.br/?page_id=258.
- The applicant can apply to more than one postgraduate program at UFV.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted or analysed.
- Documents issued by UFV do not need to be certified.